Sunday, October 28, 2007

Marriage

Beverly Clark said (in Shall We Dance, 2004): "We need a witness to our lives. There's a billion people on the planet... I mean, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things... all of it, all of the time, every day. You're saying 'Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness'."
That why I need you honey. How come I spend the rest 30, 40, or more of my life without you by my side. I wanna be with you honey. I dont wanna be alone. Though you said you need me more than I need you, but there are no meter to measure that so far. May be I cant tell you in a perfect way how much I need you, how much I adore you. But surely you're the best of all dear, for now and then.
I love you more and more everyday. May God bless our future plan. May God ease our way to it.

No comments: