Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Learn to Write

I meant creative writing in here. I used to long ago in senior high school, ever won a prize for the winner of writing competition in regency level. But it seems the skill has left me. It becomes so hard for me to express myself in writing now. I was a rather quiet and imaginative one. But now I talk more than I write. I have not able yet to publish one of my writing. Ooohh... I wish one day I will. This is one of my effort to learn to write again. I put it in a blog just to help me not to be ashamed to show my writing in public.
So much of my qualities in the past that I cherished not, but I miss it now. Again I want to get it back, to be persistent in my every effort, to enjoy study every matter, to cherish every finished work, to write my day, make poetry of it. To conclude this, be grateful for every phase of your life is a must. Dont let it walk away without a thankful attitudes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.